In our research projects, we combine science with practice. We work in close cooperation with schools and institutions. Our mission is to transfer research results and models into practice. As a learning community, we aim to learn from practical experiences of our cooperation partners as well. Moreover, we support development processes in education such as teacher professional development, new cultures of learning, or innovative classroom management.
Are you interested in joining our learning community? Please get in touch with us: TT-Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch (britta.klopsch∂kit.edu).
Current research projects
- Professional capital in an international comparative perspective
- Lesson Study as a form of co-constructive lesson development
- Deeper Learning
- Kulturschule BW: perspective of cultural-aesthetic teaching
- NeLe - Campus new learning culture (Neue Lernkultur)
Closed research projects
- Student Engineering Academy
- Project Cooperation of Schools and Extracurricular Partners
- Kulturschule BW: perspective school development
|NELE - Campus Neue Lernkultur und Lesson Study
Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch
Antonia Deckstein, M.Ed.
Jessica Fernau, M.Ed.
|Deeper Learning at schools
TT-Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch;
|Professional capital of teachers in international comparison
TT-Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch
|Cultural Schools Baden-Württemberg
TT-Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch, Elisa Adams