Overview Research and Projects in School Pedagogy
In our research projects, we focus on questions concerning the quality of teacher training and the design of teaching-learning processes.
Our goal is practical research and teaching in current school-relevant areas. Therefore, we draw on our network of school and educational actors within and outside Germany.
We regularly offer cooperation in our projects, for example as part of a doctorate or thesis (Bachelor/Master) or as a student assistant.
For schools and teachers or persons in school-relevant fields, there is also the possibility to cooperate with us, for example: via a teaching assignment in school and lesson development in an interdisciplinary project group.
Please find further information on current and completed projects by clicking on "more" (above).
We are a scientific institution working in a national and international network. Our cooperation partners for research and teaching are e.g.:
- Prof. Dr. Anne Sliwka, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Hiroyuki Kuno, Universität of Nagoya, Japan
- Dr. Toshyia Chichibu, National Institute for Educational Research, Tokio, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Vasiliki Brinia, Athens University of Economics and Business, Griechenland (https://www.dept.aueb.gr/en/tep)
- Prof. Dr. Matti Rautiainen, University of Jyväskyla, Finnland
- Prof. Dr. Ephrem Teckle, Kotebe Metropolitan University, Addis Abeba, Äthiopien
- Prof. Dr. Jo Fletcher, Canterbury University, Neuseeland
- Dr. Judy Halbert, Canada
- Dr. Linda Kaser, Canada
In addition, we cooperate with the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport, Baden-Württemberg, the Centre for School Quality and Teacher Training (ZSL) and the Institute for Educational Analysis Baden-Württemberg (IBBW).
If you are interested in a cooperation – please contact Jun.-Prof. Dr. Britta Klopsch (britta klopsch). ∂ kit edu